Nursing Solutions is committed to the belief that every client deserves to receive the highest quality of care, customized to their specific medical conditions and home environment. We work closely with each client, their families, caregivers, and their primary & speciality medical caregivers to develop and individualize a physical directed plan of care. This individualized care plan, which addresses the physical, nutritional, cultural, social, and environmental needs of the client serves as the foundation for all services provided by Nursing Solutions Staff and helps to ensure focused delivery of care by our highly qualified clinical team.
Nursing Solutions offers skilled nursing services to families that need assistant with providing care to their loved ones. These services can possibly make a difference by supporting the families to keep their loved ones at home and in their communities.
• Skilled Nursing (RN’s and LPN’s) to provide high quality, compassionate, skilled care for medically fragile children and adults in the
comfort of their own home.
• Respite Care services offer care givers the opportunity to break from their care giving responsibilities
• Continuous hour shifts
• Intermittent Visits
• Nursing Solutions for Long Term and Respite Care
• Short term to long term nursing care including complex and high-tech care
• Enteral Therapy/ Tube Feeding
• Wound Management
• Infusion Therapy
• Medication Education and Management
• Neurological Care and Management
• Neonatal/Pediatric high-tech long term care
• Ventilator Dependent Home Care Management
• Developmentally Disabled Child & Adult Care Services
• Group Home Settings- Diabetic Management and Insulin Administration